April 4, 2022
Registrations are coming in for this year’s 5K SCADaddle© for Research run/walks. SCAD Social Reunions for SCAD survivors, their supporters and families who lost someone to SCAD are also being planned for each of the 5Ks. Meeting other survivors and SCAD Angel families in person is one of the many highlights of the weekend. Mark your calendars and register today for the following 5Ks.
- West Coast SCADaddle (San Diego, CA) April 23
- SCAD Social Reunion – April 22, Dr. Sharonne Hayes, Mayo Clinic SCAD Research Program Lead, will present the latest SCAD info after dinner.
- Minnesota SCADaddle May 14
- SCAD Social Reunion – May 13, Drs. Sharonne Hayes & Patricia Best will present the latest research after dinner
- National SCADaddle (Chicago area) June 18
- SCAD Social Reunion – June 17, Dr. Sharonne Hayes will present latest research after dinner – reservations opening soon
- Michigan SCADaddle Sept 10
- SCAD Social Reunion Sept. 9 – reservations
- North Carolina Sept. 17 – registration opening soon
- Lehigh Valley (PA) – Fall
- SE Florida – Fall
We hope you can join us for one or more of these fun weekends. Not only are they opportunities to meet others, they are our major fundraisers for research and also increase awareness too.
Thank you to our sponsors especially Summerland Wine Brands,(our Corporate Sponsor and The Pinkert Family Foundation and an Anonymous Family Foundation, our Nationwide Sponsors. Each SCADaddle also has additional sponsors. There are many sponsorship opportunities available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of a potential sponsor or contact us through our website.