January 10, 2021
Because of the hard work and generosity of so many, SCAD Research, Inc. made two donations to Mayo Clinic SCAD Research Program – $50,000 in October to reach a total of $1 million and $70,000 in December. It takes a tremendous volunteer effort to raise $120,000 especially during these uncertain times. We appreciate everyone’s determination, dedication, generosity and flexibility!
These funds came from a number of sources including:
- SCADaddle© for Research sponsorships, registrations & fundraising/team pages
- Several large gifts
- Direct donations through our website, Facebook, text and mail
- Sales through our SCAD Store
- Purchases made on AmazonSmile
- Matching gifts by donors’ employers
- Birthday gift and other fundraisers on Facebook.
We are especially grateful to those who organized/registered, secured sponsors and funds for SCADaddles© and regrouped to a Virtual SCADaddle & Mayo SCAD@Home weekend.