February 11, 2023
SCAD Heart Attack Awareness Week is February 19-25. This is the perfect week to spread the word. Wondering what can you do to raise awareness about spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD)?
Here are a few ideas:
- Contact your local newspapers & radio/TV stations, introduce yourself and offer to tell them your story.
- Submit your story online to local news outlets
- Post your story on social media
- Order hardcopies of our SCAD Awareness Brochures or post the links on social media or email/text etc. We have brochures for the general public, medical professionals and EMTs/First Responders
- Update your profile picture on social media.
- Order SCAD items from our SCAD Store
Fortunately, more people know about SCAD than ever before but there are still many who have not heard about SCAD until it impacts their family. You can help change that equation.