December 20, 2018
Each year SCAD Research, Inc makes an end-of-the-year donation to research. We are excited to announce that we recently donated $165,000 to the groundbreaking research at Mayo Clinic SCAD Research Program under the team leadership of Dr. Sharonne Hayes!
Thanks to the hard work, dedication and generosity of many, we have raised and donated a total of $800,000 to research since we started in 2011.
We cannot thank you enough!
These funds came from a number of sources including:
- Five 5K SCADaddle© for Research events in California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota and Pennsylvania
- Direct donations through our website, Facebook and mail
- Sales of products through our SCAD Store of SCAD clothing/accessories, SCAD pins, Handmade Cards and Medical ID Jewelry
- Purchases made through AmazonSmile
- Moore Choices camp event donation
- Matching gifts made by donors’ employers
- Birthday gift fundraisers through Facebook
If we missed a group, we apologize. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Know that we appreciate everyone’s efforts to raise money for research and awareness about SCAD.
In 2017 (the most recent year with financial data available) over 98% of our revenue was donated to support research.