December 2, 2016
Thanks to the hard work and generosity of many, the board of directors approved a donation of $175,000 to Mayo Clinic SCAD Research Program – that’s $50,000 more than our donation last year! Since SCAD Research Inc. began in 2011, we have donated a total of $435,000 to help advance Mayo Clinic’s groundbreaking research on SCAD. Not bad for an all-volunteer, grassroots, five year old organization!
Wondering how we are able to donate $175,000 this year? Check out this list:
• 5Ks in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Australia along with virtual 5Ks Nancy can you insert the link to Pennsylvania when you get the page made?
• Revlon LOVE IS ON Challenge fundraiser
• Fundraiser with Toll Brothers
• Donations through our website
• Money raised through our SCAD Store
• Funds received through AmazonSmile
• Matching gifts from employers of donors
We hope you will take a few minutes to read Dr. Sharonne Hayes letter of appreciation to all of you. You’ll be delighted to see Mayo Clinic SCAD Research Program has been hard at work finding answers and getting research information about SCAD to the medical community.
If you haven’t already, watch the video of the presentation at our 5K in CA on Sept. 10 by Sharonne Hayes MD and Jeanne Theis PhD.
We are already beginning to work on raising money for 2017. There are 5Ks planned for IL (May 6), PA (June TBD), CA (Sept. 9) and Australia (TBD). If you can help or know of a potential sponsor, email us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget SCAD Research, Inc. when making an end of the year donation.
Together we can reach even greater heights in 2017!