June 22, 2021
We are excited to announce five of our six in-person 5K SCADaddle for Research events are now open!
Check out the details and register today for one or more of the following SCADaddles:
- National (Chicago area) August 28
- Michigan (Harrison Township, NE of Detroit) September 11
- Minnesota (St. Paul) September 25
- North Carolina (Mt Ulla, NE of Charlotte) September 25
- West Coast (San Diego) October 9
We are finalizing details on the following locations and hope to have registration up soon:
- Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA) TBA
In addition to a 5K run/walk, each SCADaddle typically includes a SCAD Reunion Social. The Social is especially for survivors, their supporters and the families of loved ones who did not survive (SCAD Angels). We are currently confirming reunion details and hotel accommodations too.
Thank you to our sponsors especially our Nationwide ($10,000+) Sponsors: Pinkert Family Foundation and an Anonymous Family Foundation.
We are looking forward to seeing you in person in 2021! SCADaddles are our major fundraisers and a wonderful opportunity to meet other survivors and families of SCAD Angels. Bring your family and friends too.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org