May 2, 2018
Our 1st SCADaddle in Sarasota FL was very successful. Thanks to the leadership of survivor Tracee Murphy and the hard work of many, $25,000 was raised for research!
There are still many more 5Ks to come in 2018 including two new ones – St. Paul MN and Houston TX!
You’ll want to check these out. Click the links for details and to register:
- National/Chicago area on June 2**
- Lehigh Valley/Bethlehem, PA on August 11
- West Coast/Carlsbad, CA (near San Diego) on Sept. 8**
- Minnesota/St. Paul on Sept. 22**
- Houston, TX in October (date/location being finalize) watch for details
- Virtual SCADaddle for those who cannot the above dates
Each weekend includes special events for survivors, their supporters and families whose loved ones did not survive (SCAD Angels). Check the above links for info on these events.
**Researcher(s) from Mayo Clinic SCAD Research Program (Rochester, MN) will present their latest findings to all interested after the 5K in IL, CA and MN.
If you can help in any way, please contact us through our website or email email@example.com. Many things can be done remotely. We are always looking for sponsors or donations to our silent auctions as well.
This is a chance to meet others who have been impacted by SCAD and help find answers about SCAD. The more funds we raise, the more answers will be discovered through research!